About Us: Vision, Mission, Values
< Back (About Us)
"Helping People Stay At Home And Healthier Longer"
- To provide compassionate, quality, community-based home care designed to help people stay at home and healthier longer.
- To provide health care staffing services to a wide range of facilities when care outside the home is needed.
- Arcadia's success in achieving its mission is dependent upon the combined efforts and participation of its key stakeholders, including our Clients, Caregivers, Affiliates, Associates, Owners, and the Communities in which we serve and live.
- Always Customer Focused - we treat everyone as a customer. Delighting internal and external customers is an expectation of all Associates and Affiliates of the company.
- Respectful and Honorable - we treat everyone with respect and do business in an honorable manner, at the same time encouraging open discussion, challenging the status quo, and constructive conflict resolution.
- Compassionate and Compliant - we provide compassionate care that is compliant with both the letter and the spirit of the rules and regulations that govern our businesses.
- Action Oriented and Urgent - we have a clear sense of urgency and we inspire everyone who touches our business with our focus and energy. Complacency has no place here.
- Dedicated to our Team - we know our single best asset is our diverse people, and we will invest in their development, reward strong performance and make Arcadia a great place to come to work. Teamwork matters.
- Innovative - we are creative and strive to provide unique services and products that will distinguish us from our competitors, as well as innovative approaches to processes, efficiency, continuous improvement.
- Accountable and Committed - we consistently meet commitments to our customers, our owners and each other, and are accountable to do what we say we will do, when we say we will do it.
Call Today: 800-733-8427